Canvas Transfers in Toronto
Canvas transfers are a lightweight, waterproof, ready-to-hang, and easy-to-clean alternative to custom framing.
Your poster, print, document or other image on paper is lifted from the paper and transferred onto canvas fabric. The canvas is then stretched and finished, providing a light-weight finished piece.
The transferred print is the same size as the original print – it cannot be enlarged or reduced.
If you are looking to print and image on canvas and either reduce or enlarge the image, we can do that too! Click here for more information on printing on canvas.
Different Finishing and Stretching Options
- Your image is transferred onto canvas and stretched on a 11/2” or 3⁄4” canvas frame.
- Available Finishes: black or white cloth taped edges to display without frame. Prints are automatically trimmed to image.
- Sizing: Max Size: 42″ x 62″ Min Size: 8″ x 10″
- Your image is transferred onto canvas and stretched on a 11/2” frame with 2” of the image wrapped around the sides and stapled onto the back of the frame.
- Sizing: Max Size: 44″ x 64″ for a finished image size of 40” x 60”
- Min Size: 12″ x 12″ for a finished image size of 8” x 8”